ANALISIS WILLINGNESS TO PAY (WTP) MASYARAKAT TERHADAP PENINGKATAN PENGELOLAAN SAMPAH MELALUI TAMAN EDUKASI SAMPAH KELURAHAN PERUMNAS WAYKANDIS, KOTA BANDAR LAMPUNG

  • Miranda Berliani Environmental Engineering, Faculty of Infrastructure and Regional Technology, Institut Teknologi Sumatera, Lampung Selatan
  • Firdha Cahya Alam Environmental Engineering, Faculty of Infrastructure and Regional Technology, Institut Teknologi Sumatera, Lampung Selatan
  • Arif Setiajaya Environmental Engineering, Faculty of Infrastructure and Regional Technology, Institut Teknologi Sumatera, Lampung Selatan

Abstract

This study aims to analyze the willingness to pay the people of Perumnas Waykandis Village to improve waste management through a waste education park and analyze the effect of gender, age, education level, profession, and income on people’s willingness to pay. This study uses primary data obtained from surveys by distributing questionnaires to 95 respondents/households. The analytical tools used are the contingent valuation method (CVM) and multiple linear regressions. The contingent valuation method (CVM) aims to determine the WTP value and multiple linear regressions to determine the effect on the community’s willingness to pay to improve waste management through waste education parks. This study indicates that as many as 82 people (86%) of respondents are willing to pay for increased waste management through educational parks, and the remaining 13 (14%) respondents are not. Factors that influence people’s willingness to pay for improving waste management through waste education parks are age, education, and income factors. At the same time, the factors that do not affect people’s willingness to pay are gender and profession.

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.

Author Biographies

Miranda Berliani, Environmental Engineering, Faculty of Infrastructure and Regional Technology, Institut Teknologi Sumatera, Lampung Selatan

Environmental Engineering, Faculty of Infrastructure and Regional Technology, Institut Teknologi Sumatera, Lampung Selatan

Firdha Cahya Alam, Environmental Engineering, Faculty of Infrastructure and Regional Technology, Institut Teknologi Sumatera, Lampung Selatan

Environmental Engineering, Faculty of Infrastructure and Regional Technology, Institut Teknologi Sumatera, Lampung Selatan

Arif Setiajaya, Environmental Engineering, Faculty of Infrastructure and Regional Technology, Institut Teknologi Sumatera, Lampung Selatan

Environmental Engineering, Faculty of Infrastructure and Regional Technology, Institut Teknologi Sumatera, Lampung Selatan

References

[1] Mulasari, dkk, Analisis Situasi Permasalahan Sampah Kota Yogyakarta dan Kebijakan Penanggulangannya. Yogyakarta: Jurnal Kesehatan Masyarakat, 2016.
[2] Mabruroh dkk, "Tata Kelola dan Lokasi Taman Edukasi Bijak Kelola Sampah," Abdi Psikonomi, vol. I, 2017.
[3] Panji Nugroho, Panduan Membuat Kompos Cair. Jakarta: Pustaka Baru Press, 2013.
[4] W.H. Apriadji, Memproses Sampah. Jakarta: Penebar Swadaya, 2002.
[5] A dan M Saleh Mallongi, Pengelolaan Limbah Padat Perkotaan. Makassar: Penerbit WR, 2015.
[6] Damanhuri, "Permasalahan Sampah," Instutut Teknologi Bandung, Bandung, PhD Thesis 2010.
[7] Suwerda, Inovasi Bank Sampah Badegan. Yogyakarta: Bantul, 2012.
[8] Michael, Onngodiputro, ArisK. Laurie, Pengantar Kepada Arsitektur Pertamanan. Bandung: Intermatra, 1990.
[9] Arifin, Z, "Evaluasi Instruksional : Prinsip-Teknik-Prosedur," in Evaluasi Instruksional : Prinsip-Teknik-Prosedur. Bandung: Remaja Rosda Karya, 1991.
[10] Syakya, Analisis Willingness To Pay dan Strategi Pengembangan Objek Wisata Pantai Lampuuk si Nangroe Aceh Darusalam. Bogor: Sekolah Pascasarjana IPB, 2005.
[11] Hanley, N., & C. L. Spash, Cost Benefit Analysis and The Enviroment. Hants-England: Edward Elgar Publishing Limited, 1993.
[12] Silvia Muldani, "Analisis Nilai Ekonomi Taman Dharma Wanita Kota PekanBaru (Metode ContingentContingent Valuation) ," JOM. Fekon Vol. 1. No. 2, p. 7, 2014.
[13] Mason, R.D.; Lind, D.A;, Teknik Statistika untuk Bisnis & Ekonomi. Jakarta: Erlangga edisi kesembilan jilid satu, 1996.
Published
2023-12-10
How to Cite
BERLIANI, Miranda; ALAM, Firdha Cahya; SETIAJAYA, Arif. ANALISIS WILLINGNESS TO PAY (WTP) MASYARAKAT TERHADAP PENINGKATAN PENGELOLAAN SAMPAH MELALUI TAMAN EDUKASI SAMPAH KELURAHAN PERUMNAS WAYKANDIS, KOTA BANDAR LAMPUNG. Journal of Science and Applicative Technology, [S.l.], v. 7, n. 2, p. 83-90, dec. 2023. ISSN 2581-0545. Available at: <https://journal.itera.ac.id/index.php/jsat/article/view/911>. Date accessed: 23 july 2024. doi: https://doi.org/10.35472/jsat.v7i2.911.