Journal of Science and Applicative Technology (JSAT) is a semiannual journal published by Institut Teknologi Sumatera, Lampung Selatan, Indonesia. It will be published in August and December. The objective of the journal is to provide a room for students, researchers, lecturers, pratictioners and communities to present their ideas regarding several topics covered in this journal. JSAT was indexed by Google scholar, SINTA (Science and Technology Index), ARJUNA, Portal Garuda. This journal has been registered at PDII LIPI (E-ISSN: 2581-0545). This journal is nationally accredited by Directorate General of Research and Development Strengthening (DGRDS), Ministry of Research, Technology and Higher Education of the Republic of Indonesia No.: 36/E/KPT/2019, dated December 13rd, 2019.
Journal of Science and Applicative Technology covers full research in sciences and technology. Journal of Science and Applicative Technology has 7 focus and scope:
- Infrastructures Technology;
- Remote Sensing and Geospatial Information System;
- Marine Science, Technology and Engineering;
- Electrical, Informatics, Telecommunications, and Biomedical Engineering;
- Renewable Energy, Physics, Chemistry, Materials;
- Biology, Forestry and Agriculture Engineering;
- Earth & Space Science and Engineering.
This journal is open for public with no submission fee. Information about article processing charges (APCs) can be found here.