Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format and make sure the size of the file not over 5MB. If there are any problems related to file size, you can contact the Support Contact on the Contact page.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 10-point font; 12-point font for Section; 14-point font for title; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Article should be submitted in paper format that can be downloaded at Author Guidelines section
- IMPORTANT! Author must provide potential reviewer and their data such as, full name, email, full contact information, AND specific reasons for your suggestion in the “Criteria for Selection” box (e.g. expert in the field, published in this topic, expert in research methods, etc.). You can input the data here.
All the content on Journal of Science and Applicative Technology (JSAT) may be used under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
Under the following terms:
Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.