Autodrive Land Vehicle Control by Using PID
In towards industry 4.0, the autodrive vehicle is needed to give people relaxed driving. There are many research in autodrive vehicle such as waymo-the Google driving car project and Tesla Self Driving Autopilot. In This paper is presented about Autodrive Land Vehicle (ALV) control by using PID. The autodrive Land vehicle can drive autonomously by using GPS Information such as Latitude and longitude to navigate in an area. The vehicle is controled to follow the given waypoint that set by operator on ground control station. PID control is used to control steering of the vehicleâ€™s front wheel and to control the heading of the vehicle. From the Implementation result, it is obtained that the vehicle could track the given waypoint with small error.
All the content on Journal of Science and Applicative Technology (JSAT) may be used under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share - copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt - remix, transform, and build upon the material
Under the following terms:
- Attribution - You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial - You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- No additional restrictions - You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.