Critical Capabilities of Corporate Information Systems
Abstractâ€”this paper aims to identify the critical factors for evaluating the capabilities of corporate information system in Palembang from the perspective of the IT infrastructure and IT human resources competence. To fulfill these objectives of the study, this study adopts a conceptual framework that is developed by Antoni and Jie (2012). The framework consists of IT infrastructure quality and competence of IT human Resources, which are used as foundation of business operations in organizations. There is a need to develop their capabilities through the adoption of IT to enhance its performance and enhance their competitive position in the market place. IT capability is an organizational ability in effectively and efficiently using their IT resources, which can be determined by IT infrastructure, and IT human resource competencies. Findings indicate that there are many the critical capabilities of IT infrastructure and IT human Resource capabilities that can be utilized by organizations to develop their competencies in order to improve business performance. In Addition, the findings of the study would be of practical significance to the continuous improvement of organizational performance in Palembang and other cities in Indonesia.
All the content on Journal of Science and Applicative Technology (JSAT) may be used under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share - copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt - remix, transform, and build upon the material
Under the following terms:
- Attribution - You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial - You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- No additional restrictions - You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.