The Delay Simulation on Hierarchical Structure for Semi-Double Track of Railway Line Using Max-Plus Algebra
The persistently inequality of development between major cities and surrounding areas caused the displacement process, that are transport of supplies or human itself (urbanization) or commonly known as the transportation. The government has set a number of policies to overcome transportation problems, for example construct a double track railway line. This study aimed to find an alternative solution to overcome the problems of transportation, especially railway line by optimizing of using single track railway line which is given the term semi-double track using Petri Nets and Max-Plus Algebra. In the previous research, a Max-Plus algebra model has been developed based on the hierarchical structure of semi-double track railway line. In this research, the model is simulated against the problem of delay.
All the content on Journal of Science and Applicative Technology (JSAT) may be used under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share - copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt - remix, transform, and build upon the material
Under the following terms:
- Attribution - You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial - You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- No additional restrictions - You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.