Synthesis, Characterization And Computational Studies Of Novel (E)-N-(3,4-Dimethoxybenzylidene)naphthalen-1-amine
Novel (E)-N-(3,4-dimethoxybenzylidene)naphthalen-1-amine (DBNA) ligand has been synthesized by refluxing 1-naphthylamine and 3,4-dimethoxybenzaldehyde in methanolic solution for 5-6 hours. The obtained compound was characterized by UV-Vis, FT-IR and 1H-NMR. All the spectral data confirmed the structure of the ligand.
All the content on Journal of Science and Applicative Technology (JSAT) may be used under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share - copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt - remix, transform, and build upon the material
Under the following terms:
- Attribution - You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial - You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- No additional restrictions - You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.