JPPK paper format that can be downloaded at here
Before submit the manuscript, please do the double-check to details below:
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines and Templates.
- The article should be submitted in paper format that can be downloaded at here
- All the text, tables, or figures that have copyright should be referred to copyright holder properly
- The manuscripts uses APA style citation format
- The theoretical review is highly important to the manuscript and included in the background section to provide the novelty and theoretical basis of the manuscript