Simulation of Electric Field Distribution on Meniscus of Electrospray with Zinc Oxide Material
Electrospray system had attracted attention of many researchers. It is due to easy to yield uniform thin film and possible for thin film mass production. The important parameters of electrospray process for getting uniform thin film are electric field distribution, surface substrate treatment and solvent properties. In this work, we observed electric field distribution on meniscus. Numerical work has carried out on this work. The material on meniscus used zinc oxide liquid properties. Voltage and walking distance between nozzle and substrate are the most important parameter to adjust electric field distribution. The decreasing walking distance with constant voltage yields increasing electric field distribution on meniscus. On vice versa, the increasing walking distance yields decreasing electric field distribution on meniscus. Increasing and decreasing voltage yields increasing and decreasing electric field distribution on meniscus, respectively.
All the content on Journal of Science and Applicative Technology (JSAT) may be used under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share - copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt - remix, transform, and build upon the material
Under the following terms:
- Attribution - You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial - You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- No additional restrictions - You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.